Thank you for voting in this year’s Angels Of Hope drawing contest. We’re pleased to introduce this year’s winners.
Kids 1st Place
Cristofer is an athletic, affectionate and helpful boy who enjoys playing the guitar. In his free time he also likes to draw and play sports with his friends. His favorite subjects in school are computers and science. Cristofer is not sure what he would like to be in the future. Right now he likes the idea of being a firefigther, a teacher or a professional soccer player.
Kids Division (8 years and younger)
Cristofer, age 7, of Fundacion AHLE in Honduras won the Kids Division for his drawing, No ll.
Juniors 1st Place
Glenda is a second time AOH drawing contest winner. She won first place last year for her submission for the “My Favorite Place Is…” theme. She is a reserved girl who loves drawing and art. Her favorite subject in school is science and she would like to become a nurse when she grows up.
Junior Division (9-13 years)
Glenda, age 13, of Hogar Natalia de Siman in El Salvador won the Junior Division for her drawing, No 1.
Seniors 1st Place
Luis is a very smart and cheerful boy who enjoys playing sports. His favorite subjects are English and science and he would like to become an engineer or an architect in the future.
Senior Division (13 years and older)
Luis, age 17, of Hogar Corazon a Corazon in Honduras in the Senior Division for his drawing, Letter B.
The runner-ups are:
- Ana 8 years old from El Salvador, Second Place in the Kids Division, for drawing of No. l
- Jennifer 12 years old from Honduras, Second Place in the Junior Division, for drawing of No. 2
- Cristian 15 years old from El Salvador, Second Place in the Senior Division, for drawing of Letter A
- Luis 8 years old from Nicaragua, Third Place in the Kids Division, for drawing of No. Vll
- Kervens 12 years from Haiti, Third Place in the Junior Division, for drawing of No. 6
- Gilmer 14 years old from Guatemala, Third Place in the Senior Division, for drawing of Letter C
Please sponsor an orphaned child through our Angels Of Hope program.